Located on the East Coast of Florida at the Florida Institute of Technology, this centre offers the perfect location for exploring beautiful beaches and the world-famous attractions of Orlando.
Florida Institute of Technology is a young university offering a modern campus where students can enjoy sports and recreational facilities in the Florida sunshine.
The attractions of Orlando – Walt Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios and Adventure Island – are only 60 minutes away. Students enjoy full-day excursions to these fantastic theme parks every week!
Students will also have the opportunity to visit some of the area’s great beaches each week.
Our English Plus Surfing option is held at Orlando. Students can opt to take 5 hours per week of surfing lessons with qualified, local instructors.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 21 July 2019
- 20 lessons per week (16.7 hrs) in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single rooms (shared bathrooms)
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 2 full day trips per week
- 2 half day trips per week
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance.
PRICES IN USD$
2 WEEKS – USD$ 3,540
Please contact us directly if you are interested in buying this course. This course is also available for younger students. Please contact us for details.
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online