Fort Lauderdale is known as the “Venice of America”, and is a wealthy, safe and exclusive resort city located just 40 minutes north of Miami.
Ft. Lauderdale is a dynamic financial center and is considered the “Yachting Capital of the United States.” There are 40 km of sandy beaches and with an average temperature of 25 degrees, its waters remain warm all year round. The Junior Campus is conveniently located in the downtown area, within walking distance to Las Olas Boulevard, its shops, restaurants and a vibrant entertainment district.
2 weeks course
From 21 June to 9 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 17 hours per week of General English in multinational classes
- Registration Fee
- 4 star Luxury Hotel Accommodation in triple occupancy suites
- Full board meal Plan -Mon- Fri
- Half board meal plan Sat – Sun
- Shuttle Service to/from school
- 1 full day Orlando excursion
- 1 full day excursion per week to other destinations
- 3 half day excursions per week
- Social activities
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- Cable TV/Free Wi-Fi
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
No Visa required for visa waiver countries or B1/B2 Tourist Visa. If you do need a VISA, please contact us before booking online