The Junior Camp in Florida is based at Admiral Farragut Academy– a leading naval school founded originally in 1933.
The school is located in St Petersburg, Tampa Bay, and set in an attractive 33 acre campus which includes a private bay front. The school offers excellent recreational facilities including an indoor sports hall and gym, baseball and softball pitches, an outdoor swimming pool, a private bay for on-site sailing lessons, an arts complex and theatre
The beaches of Fort Desoto are only a few minutes away, whilst Tampa Bay and Busch Gardens are also within easy travelling distance. Orlando and its famous theme parks are only 75 minutes away and students can enjoy visiting the parks twice every week.
2 weeks course
From 26 June to 31 July
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 20 lessons per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in shared rooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 2 full day trip per week
- 2 Shopping/beach afternoons
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
- Travel and Medical insurance.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online