Seattle Public Schools is the largest K-12 school system in Washington State, serving more than 45,000 students in 88 schools. They are committed to providing an excellent education for every student. Seattle Public Schools oﬀer rigorous learning opportunities, enhanced by strong support from families, volunteers, and community partners. The core of Seattle Public Schools is eﬀective learning and quality teaching built on a rigorous curriculum. They expect all students to maximize their potential as every student is challenged to learn at or above grade level.
Seattle lies on a narrow strip of land between the salt waters of Puget Sound and the fresh waters of Lake Washington. Beyond the waters lie two rugged mountain ranges, the Olympics to the west and the Cascades to the east. It is a city built on hills and around water, in a mild marine climate that encourages prolific vegetation and abundant natural resources. Seattle is proud of its arts and cultural institutions, the many live theaters, and the downtown art museum. Seattle is home to the Pioneer Square and the Pike Place Market as well as many beautiful parks. Its impressive roster of professional and collegiate sports make for a great evening for its visitors and citizens alike. It is a city that continues to grow but that is able to respect the uniqueness of its natural setting.
- Return air ticket with scheduled flights
- Flight insurance
- Health/medical insurance
- English Test (ELTis)
- SEVIS Fee
- Meet and Greet at the airport on arrival and transfer to the host family and vice versa
- Assistance in completing the online enrolment form
- Informative meetings with the candidate (in person or Via Skype)
- Application for Visa at the Relevant Consulate and Interview booking for the Candidate (whenever possible)
- 24/7 Assistance for emergencies in Italy and abroad
- Accommodation in a host family with room and board
- School Program
- Guardianship service in loco
- Program supervision
Price for One School Semester (2020 – 2021) – €21,780
Price for Academic Year (2020 – 2021)- € 33,765.