This Sailing and English Language Camp combines 15 hours English Language tuition in the mornings and Sailing in Howth Yacht Club four afternoons per week. In addition, students have two trips per week. This programme is the ideal way for students to fully immerse themselves in the language by and meeting new friends while improving their sports’ skill.
Students take part in the Classic Junior Summer School tuition programme and then in the afternoons attend the sailing programme with Irish teenagers. Howth, on the coast of Dublin is an ideal base for students to learn about water sports.
Howth Yacht Club provide training to students in J80 keelboats, with an Irish Sailing qualified instructor accompanying the trainees in each boat.
Each Afternoon will include 3 hours of Sailing. All levels can be catered for from total beginner to advanced and all instructors are Qualified ISA (Irish Sailing Association) instructors. In addition to English language tuition and sailing, students will take part in Friday and Saturday cultural tours.
2 weeks course
From 29 July to 24 August 2019
- Assessment on Arrival, Registration & Administration
- 15 Hour Tuition per Week (Max of 15 students per class)
- 12 Hours of Sailing per Week
- Irish Leader to Accompany Groups on all Activities
- Quality Host Family Accommodation within Walking Distance
- One Nationality per Host Family Guaranteed unless otherwise requested
- All Course Materials and use of Student Textbook
- Student Exit Report & Graded Certificate of Attainment
- 1 Half Day Dublin City
- 1 Full Day Excursion outside Dublin
- Private Coach Transfers to Horse Riding Centre and Activities (no travel pass)
- Optional Free Activities 4 Evenings per week including Disco, Zumba
2 Weeks: € 1850
3 Weeks € 2730
4 Weeks € 3160
Classic and Intensive English courses are also available at this school for teenagers and adults, please contact us directly for more information.
Airport Transfers can be arranged including sign ins or unaccompanied minor services for 50 euro each way
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.