Based in the North of Edinburgh, the Granton campus is a modern and practical centre, packed with state-of-the-art facilities. The ‘Learning Street’ provide ample study space, perfectly suited to engaging in group work and running activities.
Facilities include a modern dance studio, a well-equipped sports hall and there is also a large supermarket on the site of the campus.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 12 August 2020 (arrival day: Wednesday)
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement Test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single en-suite rooms
- Full Culture and Activity Programme
- 6 half day excursion by private transport
- 2 full day excursion
- Evening activity programme
- First class Welfare Service
This campus is extremely popular, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.