Cheltenham is one of England’s most beautiful Regency towns and is situated in the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town has much to offer, from its graceful architecture and history to beautiful gardens and diverse shops.
The programme is hosted at Cheltenham Ladies’ College, which was founded in 1853, and is one of the best performing and most prestigious independent boarding schools in the country. The college campus is located a short 10 minute walk from the centre of Cheltenham itself making it a very convenient location for our students.
Close to the Cotswolds, Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon, the College provides an ideal setting for studying English and exploring historic towns.
2 weeks course
From 10 July to 21 August 2019
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single and twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
Sports – sports available at Cheltenhame are: Golf and Horseriding. Students will need to choose their favourite sport when booking.
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.