Cheltenham is one of England’s most beautiful Regency towns and is situated in the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The town has much to offer, from its graceful architecture and history to beautiful gardens and diverse shops.
The programme is hosted at Cheltenham Ladies’ College, which was founded in 1853, and is one of the best performing and most prestigious independent boarding schools in the country. The college campus is located a short 10 minute walk from the centre of Cheltenham itself making it a very convenient location for our students.
Close to the Cotswolds, Bath and Stratford-upon-Avon, the College provides an ideal setting for studying English and exploring historic towns.
2 weeks course
From 11 July to 22 August 2018
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single and twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
Homestay accommodation option is also available. Please contact us
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.