This school was founded in 1968 and is superbly located in the centre of London.
This is a Programme designed specifically for students aged 16 –17 years old who are too old for a young learner programme but too young to join an adult course. Focused on the specific needs of this age group (e.g. confidence building, socialisation skills, presentation skills), this programme is also designed to help students’ academic development at school and in University, offering students the choice to take the FCE exam at the end of the course.
2 weeks course
From 5 July to 1 August
- 20 hours per week in multinational classes
- Half Board ResidentialAccommodation
- End of Course Certificate
- 5 activities per week ( Teacher-led)
- Transfers from/to the Airport
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.