The King’s School has a history dating back to 597AD, making it Britain’s oldest boarding school. The school is in the grounds of Canterbury Cathedral and St Augustine’s Abbey – both World Heritage Sites – right in the heart of the medieval town centre of Canterbury.
Modern accommodation, teaching, and recreational facilities combined with the medieval school buildings and grounds offer a magical experience. Sporting facilities on offer at the nearby King’s School sports centre include an indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis and squash courts, and outdoor playing fields.
English Plus Tennis and Fencing options are held at Canterbury. Students can opt to take 5 hours of professional tennis and/or 5 hours of fencing lessons for young learners.
2 weeks course
From 08 July to 12 August 2018
- 20 lessons (16.7 hrs) per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single, twin or shared rooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 2 half day trip per week
- 2 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online