Wycliffe College, located in Gloucestershire in the small town of Stonehouse which has a busy high street with gift shops, restaurants and cafés, is an ideal location for our young learners. The green college campus is surrounded by the beautiful Cotswold Hills and countryside and enjoys all the benefits of space and the outdoor lifestyle.
The school itself was founded in 1882 and has excellent facilities for learning and activities. Many of the facilities are new and of a high standard including the new sports centre, astro-turf playing field and a good range of accommodation with some en-suite accommodation.
2 weeks course
From 11 July to 15 August 2018
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single or twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
Extra nights are possible by arrangements. Please contact us
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.