With nearly 12 km of sandy beaches, Bournemouth offers students a true seaside experience. Situated by Bournemouth University’s Lansdowne campus, this centre is within easy walking distance of the beach and the town centre.
Bournemouth is a young and vibrant town with a relaxed atmosphere. Its location on the south coast makes it easy to explore much of the UK. Students will enjoy excursions to some famous cities, including London, Oxford and Bath.
The town centre campus offers excellent, modern facilities. Students stay in high quality, single en-suite bedrooms in this safe and secure residence, where the school’s staff are always around to supervise.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE COVID-19 MANY COURSES ARE EITHER NO LONGER AVAILABLE OR ONLINE OR THEIR START DATE HAS BEEN MOVED. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BOOKING.
2 weeks course
From 05 July to 02 August 2020
- 20 lessons (16.7 hrs) per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation on campus in single en-suite rooms
- Afternoon and Evening Activity Programme
- 3 half day trip per week
- 2 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online