Bournemouth is one of the main destinations for English Language study in the UK. Excellent facilities for visitors, a mild climate, convenient transport links and a safe environment all combine to make Bournemouth an ideal location both for studying and enjoyment.
The school is located near the city centre, beach and residential areas. Facilities include classrooms equipped with the latest technological aids including interactive whiteboards and iPads, a cafeteria, serving snacks and hot lunches, a patio with seating and a table tennis table.
2 weeks course
From 7 January to 9 June &
From 25 August to 22 December
- 20 lessons per week in multinational classes
- Full Board Homestay Accommodation in single room
- Activity Programme with afternoon and evening activities
- 1 half day trip per week
- 1 full day trip per week.
- All course books and materials
- Student Welcome pack and gifts
- Welcome, orientation and placement test
- Leaving Certificate and End of Course Report
- 24 hour care good supervision and high level of security