Blackrock is a suburb of Dublin. It is a largely residential area located 8km south of the city centre. A fashionable seaside resort in the eighteenth century, the town gets its name from the black rock that lies off-shore and once marked the city limits. An ancient Celtic Cross still stands on the main street.
Blackrock College, including Willow Park, is a large educational complex. It has extensive wooded parklands and playing fields of some 64 acres, with a magnificent view of Dublin Bay.
The college is located beside Booterstown DART station and the city centre is only a 10 minute train journey or a 15 minute bus ride away.
2 weeks course
From 27 June to 9 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2019 COURSES COMING SOON
- Full board residential accommodation in (2, 3 or 4 bedded room and 1 multi -bedded dormitory)
- Use of text books and other language learning materials
- 15 hours of English Language tuition per week with graded certificate and end of course report
- Alternative weekly morning and afternoon classes
- Organised afternoon sport activities
- Two half day cultural visits by private coach per week with entrance fee
- One full day excursion by coach per week including entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films and other activities
Home stay option is available for kids aged 12 – 17. Please contact us for more information
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.