Blackrock is a suburb of Dublin. It is a largely residential area located 8km south of the city centre. A fashionable seaside resort in the eighteenth century, the town gets its name from the black rock that lies off-shore and once marked the city limits. An ancient Celtic Cross still stands on the main street.
Blackrock College, including Willow Park, is a large educational complex. It has extensive wooded parklands and playing fields of some 64 acres, with a magnificent view of Dublin Bay.
The college is located beside Booterstown DART station and the city centre is only a 10 minute train journey or a 15 minute bus ride away.
2 weeks course
From 23 June to 11 August 2019
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Alternate weekly morning and afternoon classes
- Use of textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- Organised sport activities
- 3 half-day activities per week including Arts & Crafts, drama and Irish sports
- 1 cultural half-day per week including entrance fee
- 1 full-day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Residential evening programme: includes discos, film, Irish night & other activities. Host family: Two discos per week
Price for two week stay - € 2.000
Price for three week stay - € 3.000
Transfers are not included, please contact us for more information on prices
Home stay option is available for kids aged 12 – 17. Please contact us for more information
If you are booking a residential course please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.