Bethany Centre is situated in beautiful Kent countryside in an area known as “the Garden of England”. It is very close to the typically English villages of Goudhurst, with its quaint shops and cafes, and Marden – which has a train station with direct route to central London.
The historic town of Royal Tunbridge Wells with its excellent shopping and cultural facilities is only 15 minutes away.
2 weeks course
From 10 July to 6 August
THIS COURSE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE – NEW 2018 COURSES COMING SOON
- 15 hours per week of English lessons in multinational classes
- Residential Accommodation in shared rooms
- Full Board
- Afternoon Sports and Activity Programme
- Evening Entertainment Programme
- 3 full day excursions per week (over a 2 weeks’ stay)
- 2 half day excursion per week (over a 2 weeks’ stay)
- All study materials
- Laundry service
- Use of computers and internet access facilities
- 24 hour staff supervision
Please note more intensive programmes are available. Contact us for more information
Homestay is available on request. Contact us for more information.
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.