The new University Campus is set in 20 acres of magnificent parkland bordering the River Ayr. The campus is self-contained and its facilities include state of the art teaching and learning spaces, sports hall, refectory, library and computing labs. It is an innovative learning environment for all students.
The University’s in-house catering team provide a range of high quality snacks, meals and refreshments in the Atrium area, which also provides students with shared learning, relaxation and refreshment space. The Atrium is complemented by a contemporary coffee bar that overlooks the River Ayr.
2 weeks course
From 01 July to 29 July
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement Test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in en-suite single rooms
- Full Culture and Activity Programme
- 2 half day trip per week
- 1 full day trip per week
- Evening Activity Programme
- Sports, Drama, Arts and Crafts, Street Dance, Conversation & Musical Theatre Workshops
- First class welfare service
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.