The College has an excellent academic reputation and first-class learning and sports facilities. Situated in 250 acres of rolling countryside and surrounded by farms and woodlands, the college enjoys all the benefits of space and the outdoor lifestyle, while retaining easy access to Brighton, Royal Tunbridge Wells and London.
At Ardingly College, we offer juniors the opportunity to combine learning English with tennis and watersports as well as activities and visits to exciting places.
2 weeks course
From 02 July to 12 August
NEW COURSES – SUMMER 2017
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- 6 hours of sports per week
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single and twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
Extra nights are possible by arrangements. Please contact us
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.