Ardingly College is located in West Sussex in the south east of England in a region designated as an ‘Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’. It is only 40 minutes by train from central London and 18 miles from the popular English seaside resort of Brighton.
The College has an excellent academic reputation and first-class learning and sports facilities. Situated in 250 acres of rolling countryside and surrounded by farms and woodlands, the college enjoys all the benefits of space and the outdoor lifestyle, while retaining easy access to Brighton, Royal Tunbridge Wells and London.
2 weeks course
From 30 June to 10 August 2019
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single and twin rooms
- 1 full day and 1 half day excursion per week
- Afternoon and evening activities
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.