Aldenham School was founded more than 400 years ago and stands its original site in more than 110 acres of Hertfordshire countryside, just to the north west of London. Queen Elizabeth I gave permission for the school to be built and the Foundation Stone was laid in 1597. At this school ‘old tradition’ is mixed with the best modern facilities.
It’s the best centre for students who enjoy an old English school and want a London location as it is only 30 minutes to central London.
2 weeks course
London Experience Programme
From 01 July to 12 August 2019 (Mondays)
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in shared rooms
- Activity Programme with 5 daytime activities, 7 evening activities
- 1 full day trip per week
- 1 half day trip per week
- Activity programme with 5 daytime activities and 7 evening actvities
- 2 afternoons & one evening a week in the heart of London
- 1 full day trip per week in London
Sightseeing tours, shopping trips, and visits to London’s most famous museums. This is in addition to the normal one full day trip per week.
Extra nights are possible by arrangement. Please contact us here.
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.