This Academic Subjects Immersion Programme taking place in Folkestone goes beyond language knowledge, fluency and confidence in English and explores a wide range of academic subjects such as History, Geography, Natural Sciences and Literature. Students also explore areas of interpersonal skills and inter-cultural awareness as well as developing their learner autonomy.
This programme is perfect for students who want to learn and discover new subjects in English in an intimate and immersive way. No English level is required to participate in this programme, but an Intermediate level is recommended in order to fully enjoy your language stay.
This course takes place in a spacious Edwardian building contains well equipped classrooms, wifi, and two games rooms with table tennis, comfortable seating and televisions for learners to relax in between classes. A large wood-panelled hall with a grand staircase in the middle ofthe building gives access to the numerous classrooms and the garden, where students relax and have lunch in the summer months.
1 week course
From 16 June to 24 August 2019 (continuous enrolment)
- 27 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Learning materials: file, use of academic course book and additional materials
- First day placement test
- End of course certificate
- Free internet access supervised by staff
- Full Board Homestay Accommodation in shared rooms
- Weekly Excursions
- Leisure activities
- Return airport transfers on arrival and departure (subject to the arrival and departure times of the flights)
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.