All the students will have the opportunity to live and study in an Oxford University college. Students will reside at one of two historic campuses: St Hugh’s or Wycliffe Hall, depending on the subject they have chosen to study. The colleges provide a truly international, academic and social environment and are both just a short walk away from the city centre, meaning students can experience all the history this beautiful city has to offer.
Academic Discovery - Academic Discovery offers students the opportunity to study a different elective each week (15 hours). Students can choose a different elective option for each week of their stay. This option is ideal for students who would like to explore their future subject passions, or who wish to broaden their academic development. Minimum Level of English required for this course: Intermediate and above.
All college students receive 41 hours of academic content over the 2-week course. This consists of 30 hours of academic tuition, 8 hours of University Preparation and 3 hours of London Academic Excursions.
Foundation English students receive 38 hours of academic tuition and one 3 hour academic excursion during their two week course. Foundation English students do not have University Preparation.
2 weeks course
From 8 July to 19 August 2019
- Comfortable Residential accommodation on full board basis (at St Hugh’s and Wycliffe Hall)
- 15 hours of English Tuition per week
- 8 hours of University Preparation
- End of course certificate and report
- 2 full day trips per week* with transport and entrances included
- Afternoon and Evening Social Wellbeing Programme
- End of course formal Graduation dinner and ceremony
- Laundry Service
- UK SIM card
- School T-shirt
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance