City of Glasgow College, Riverside Campus offers a dynamic, lively and friendly learning environment.
The accommodation is situated on Thistle Street on the banks of the River Clyde, next to Glasgow Green,only a few minutes walk from the city centre. The classrooms. sports hall and eating facilities are based at our Cathedral Street buildings which is a short 15 minute walk. Students benefit from a range of first class facilities including an onsite sports centre, computer and wi-fi access and students lounges.
2 weeks course
From 16 June to 18 August 2019
14 Nights Package includes
- 30 hours lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single or twin en-suite rooms
- Full culture and activity programme
- 10 half day excursions (4 on foot and 6 by private transport)
- Dinner at Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow
- 2 full day excursions
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
If you are booking a residential course after 31st March, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.