City of Glasgow College, Riverside Campus offers a dynamic, lively and friendly learning environment.
The accommodation is situated on Thistle Street on the banks of the River Clyde, next to Glasgow Green,only a few minutes walk from the city centre. The classrooms. sports hall and eating facilities are based at our Cathedral Street buildings which is a short 15 minute walk. Students benefit from a range of first class facilities including an onsite sports centre, computer and wi-fi access and students lounges.
2 weeks course
From 17 June to 19 August 2018
- 15 hours per week lessons in multinational classes
- Placement test and Certificate of Achievement
- Full Board Residential Accommodation in single or twin en-suite rooms
- Full culture and activity programme
- 4 half day excursion per week
- 1 full day excursion per week
- Evening activity programme
- First class welfare services
- Conversation, Drama, Street Dance & Musical Theatre Workshops
If you are booking a residential course after 15th April, please contact us to check availability of places before booking online.
If you need a VISA, please contact us before booking online.